Friday, June 28, 2013

I'm Sure It's Wrong But I Can't Help Myself!

I confess. I really love drawing eyebrows on lil' Oscar! He's just lying there, sleeping the sleep of the innocent. His sweet little snores are just adorable. But what do I do? Why I draw eyebrows on the poor little fellow of course! I can't help myself because it is hilarious. Not only does it make everything Oscar does a little more funny, it lasts for days. 

Oscar has no clue he has been "browed" while he was sleeping. He just wakes up and carries on with his typical Oscar day.







Our entertainment budget is small here at the bungalow and Oscar has provided us with days of free laughs, bless him. Even the other dogs are amused or so I like to think....


2 comments:

  1. You are hilarious! And of course I just love little Oscar!
    -Lu Lu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lu Lu! You are the sweetest :)

    ReplyDelete